Shirdi, finest generally known as the 19th century residence of the preferred Guru Shirdi Sai Baba, is the principle pilgrimage middle within the western a part of India. It’s also generally known as Land Sai. Lord Shani's well-known temple is situated in a sacred place known as Shani Shingnapur close to Shirdi. On Saturdays, 1000’s of individuals go to this place asking for Lord Shaneshwara's reward. Situated about 296 km from Mumbai, Shirdi is a spiritual attraction for lovers throughout India. Shirdi may be accessed from Aurangabad, Pune, Nasik, Surat and Mumbai.
Three-star resorts in Shirdi supply good worth lodging. Among the high ranks in Shirdi are under.
This resort provides a mixture of non secular and royalty. It’s situated close to the Samdhi Temple. There are 2 suites, Three luxurious suites and 70 spacious superior rooms with twin / double rooms and interconnecting rooms to accommodate all of the facilities requested by visitors. The suites supply magnificent views of the town. The resort provides a strict vegetarian menu and combines the delicacies of Northern India, Southern India, Gujarat and well-liked Chinese language. Among the facilities accessible within the property are
• Specifically designed room for bodily problem
• Tourism desk
• Cupboards with security deposit field
• Swimming pool
• Free shuttle service to the temple
• Ayurvedic Remedy Middle which provides a variety of therapeutic therapies and restores power within the particular person
• & # 39; Naivedya & # 39 ;, 24-hour cafe and & # 39; Vivivdhata & # 39 ;, a showroom.
• Yatra Tourism Desk
• Manoranjan, library with video games room
• Rajbhog, a vegetarian restaurant with quite a lot of delicacies.
The resort supplies true peace and serenity to lovers.
Lodge Sai Sahavas
Situated in a handy Three-minute stroll from Shri Sai Baba Temple, this Three-star resort supplies easy accessibility to the temple. Aurangabad Airport is 130 km and Nasik Railway Station is 90 km from the resort. Siddhi, a multi-cuisine restaurant, is related to the resort and treats visitors with irresistible delights. It provides Indian, Chinese language and native delicacies. The resort has 46 rooms elegantly embellished and are categorised as Government, Deluxe Room and Suites. Among the facilities and companies accessible are
• Cold and hot operating water
• Cable TV
• Laundry and dry cleansing
• Bunker area
• Web entry
• Meditation and prayer corridor
• Free housing for drivers
• Journey desk
Supply by Sneha T